How capable is my nav ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahaha so another Jeeper has moved over from AJOR to Navland. Thought I recognised the user name.I've found although my Nav isn't as capable as my previous Jeeps it sure is versitile off road in ways the Jeeps never could be, even though I still miss them.

It's Jeepchik btw.

Hahahah yeah I know what u mean. Post up a pic of your old jeep I'm trying to figure out who u are lol. What nav do you have now ?

Hahahah yeah I know what u mean. Post up a pic of your old jeep I'm trying to figure out who u are lol. What nav do you have now ?

I previously had a blue XJ but there were no pics of it on AJOR although it did appear on the AJOR Facebook page when I got it stuck by myself.

I did also have a blue TJ followed by a green JK ( huge mistake).

I've got a 2012 D22 ST-R now, great little truck, awesome fuel economy and so much room I don't know what to do with it.And in some ways it is better off road than my XJ :confused2:

when you think about it those little 2 door jeeps are really only good for having as a weekend toy, but completely impractical for a daily driver, like if you were going to drive some really remote track (simpson, canning stock route or whatever) you would have to have a BP fuel tanker follow you and something else following it to put all your shit in.

not having a dig just pointing out the obvious, like I have seen them do some crazy shit on youtube videos out at moab in the states that would put any navara to shame its just they are really only a vehicle built with a single purpose in mind.

when you think about it those little 2 door jeeps are really only good for having as a weekend toy, but completely impractical for a daily driver, like if you were going to drive some really remote track (simpson, canning stock route or whatever) you would have to have a BP fuel tanker follow you and something else following it to put all your shit in.

not having a dig just pointing out the obvious, like I have seen them do some crazy shit on youtube videos out at moab in the states that would put any navara to shame its just they are really only a vehicle built with a single purpose in mind.

Well the yeah ill agree for the tj wrangler.... But the new jk diesels would be a good tourer if set up right. Especially if you get the ute conversion.... But it's just so damn expensive. And you would be surprised what you could do even with a tj if set up the right way. I have had a few mates do the cape in tj wranglers. Mine was just set up as more of a crawler then I started trying to do some touring which it really was not suited to with the way I had set it up.

Well the yeah ill agree for the tj wrangler.... But the new jk diesels would be a good tourer if set up right. Especially if you get the ute conversion.... But it's just so damn expensive. And you would be surprised what you could do even with a tj if set up the right way. I have had a few mates do the cape in tj wranglers. Mine was just set up as more of a crawler then I started trying to do some touring which it really was not suited to with the way I had set it up.

Yep, agreed. you can fit heaps into the back of a TJ minus the backseat though. I had a homemade drawer system in the back and a shelf for the fridge.Had room between the front seats and the drawers for other stuff too. It was cramped but it worked. I do greatly miss the capabilities of my old TJ, a little car with heaps of grunt :love sign:

But the Nav suits my lifestyle more now and I needed reliability and fuel economy so here I am.

Your tj was not reliable ? I don't think I ever had a break down or anything in mine. Prob the most reliable car I have owned and had the most confidence in.

Back