How good are the LSDS ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeanFoldi

Reaction score
Hey guys just wondering how good the d22 LSD is ? Are they any where near as good as the patrols ?

Overall they are pretty good, I have never driven a Patrol so I can't give a real comparison but I have found mine to be excellent.

Ok cool. Just wondering if I need a rear or front locker 1st. I know with my jeep it had a great rear diff and only went with a front locker. Hoping I can do the same with the nav.

D22 lsd are among the best. I would be installing a front locker first. I have had my mechanic check the lsd out and its function perfectly and its pretty tight. Keep the lsd and get a front locker in

Thanks for your help guys. Guess that's one more thing in the to do list lol.

dus anyone no if u can tighten the lsd's in the d22's up or wen they start to spin one wheels it means that stuffed

dus anyone no if u can tighten the lsd's in the d22's up or wen they start to spin one wheels it means that stuffed

LSD is not a locker mate. They will still spin like an open diff at times. And I'm pretty sure you can shim them up to tighten them.

im very impressed about my d22's LSD, it feels almost as a locker, good for nissan!

greetings

Latest posts

Back