How many K's to a tank from a d22?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
best ive gotten was around the 700km mark, i havernt had a proper run in it.
i drove to coffs harbour over the weekend, and it was sitting just above half way when i got there and it was at approx 400km

My last tank 722km for 66.25litres. So Should be good for 800plus.

This is only the second tank and the vehicle has only done a bit over 1300km now so the engine is still tight.

Should be pretty good when run in.

A pleasure after my 80 series Petrol Cruiser!!

Regards

Greg

Hi, i have a 2004 str and they only manage 600 ks to a tank (66ltrs)
thats 11.15 ltrs per 100 ks...
Thats running a d-tronic chip and 3 inch exhaust...
Im not dissapointed with that but wouldnt mind getting 700 ks to a tank...

I got 432kms from my tank the other weekend (towing full camper trailer and 4wd all weekend) lol

i get about 650ish down from 700ish using same size tyres but muddies from all terrain.. didn't know it would make so much difference.. :suicide2:

i get around 640 around town, around 480 on the highway (around 3,000rpm), and less when towing the boat (boat is around 1200kg).

Lucky to get 400ks:devil::devil:.

But then again this is with that flamin oddball V6, not like the other 99.98745% of Navaras on this forum. :sarcastic:

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I still feel like the bastard red haired stepchild of the group, :big_smile:

650 k's to around 70L average although i havent taken it on a highway run yet thats around town, and only 2500km on the clock it SHOULD get a bit better as it loosens up... will keep you posted

Recently bought a 2007 3 litre model here in NZ, only put a few tanks throught it so far, but its averaging ~9.7 litres/100km. Had 700+km out of the last tank (~67 litres).

HI Guys,

I usually get about 10.3 litres/100km around town with a small amount of towing. It would be less if I didn't enjoy the chip so much :devil:

So that's about 700km per tank give or take. I'd love to get it down below 10/100 maybe remove the chip ..... Nah!

Cheers,

DJ

I have a 2000 model, Series 1 D22, with the Normally aspirated QD32 donk. Diesel Gas conversion, bigger - hi flow - exhaust, headers, snorkel and hi-flow air fliter. Altogether it returns me 800km from 66Lt around town. Down to 700 on the highway or towing. Power/Torque is now so much better. No more the gutless slug!

HI Guys,

I usually get about 10.3 litres/100km around town with a small amount of towing. It would be less if I didn't enjoy the chip so much :devil:

So that's about 700km per tank give or take. I'd love to get it down below 10/100 maybe remove the chip ..... Nah!

Cheers,

DJ

I was getting just over 700kms to a tank but now with the exhaust and tunit chip turned right up it's down to around 650km but I drive with a heavy right foot. I don't mind the extra fuel usage because now it hammers :rock:

Currently getting 600 to 650 around town, but that is a little deceptive as I have a 20km highway run to work each day. It's up to 800 - 850 on the highway and back to 700 when pulling the camper trailer. This is all from a 75L tank. Definately going to continue to run a bottle of injector cleaner through it every 5000kms. Make sure you are taking in quality fuel and no bio-diesel...

I am getting between 1200 and 1300kms out of a 145L tank
From the original tank i was getting around 600 i think, cant remember how much it held

Do any of you know what kind of weight your Navara's are running at....
Mine is around 2500kg's with steel tray & tool boxes, hence I think thats why I only get around 550 kms out of a tank with the Taipain 3" exhaust....Would love to be getting 600 - 650 ??

I've got about 600ks to this tank with the D22... I've just added a snorkel and 4 lights on the Sports bar.

So it'll be interesting what the difference will be with the drag from the lights and the better air flow of the snorkel I added this week.

Latest posts

Back