How many K's to a tank from a d22?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how the hell do u get 760?!

i normal get 650, 680 if i push it lol. mayb wen im bored, il carry a can of diesel around and drive till its dead haha.

Hi still running my in, has now down 2300km's haven't run it to the red light but am getting just under 700km's to a tank. Very happy with so far my 2007 forester I had could only manage about 400-450 per tank.

Well since I have no bullbar on I have been having to drive like Krafty in the kangaroo prone areas.

This tank so far, I have done 960km's and looking like I could easy do another 250km's.

Ill grab the figure when I fill up in a few days time.

Well since I have no bullbar on I have been having to drive like Krafty in the kangaroo prone areas.

This tank so far, I have done 960km's and looking like I could easy do another 250km's.

Ill grab the figure when I fill up in a few days time.

you must have a hose going straight to a petrol tanker..
im lucky to get 630 ks from 65 ltrs

Its a 125L fuel tank.

Since the bullbar is off I have heaps of air going through the intercooler.

Been doing alot of highway driving at 2am to. Its like 10 degrees that time of the morning.

Bigger and better flowing exhaust.

All those mods help.

Don't feel bad he's got an extra big bucket under the car which he conveniently forgets to mention sometimes.

Lucky to get 400ks:devil::devil:.

But then again this is with that flamin oddball V6, not like the other 99.98745% of Navaras on this forum. :sarcastic:

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I still feel like the bastard red haired stepchild of the group, :big_smile:

Well there's two of us now. I did a recent trip from Gold coast to Sydney in my D22 3.3 and I got 11.5 - 12.5 litres per 100kms. Better than my old 2.7 Hilux.

Filled up the other day at 1180km's.

Worked out to be 9.7L per 100km's.

Love that longrange tank.

man i get about 750 out of a tank every time i pushed it too 780 once fuel light was on for about 50 kilometers though lol

Fairly standard 2006 D22 Navara

Got 686klms out of a tank the other week. Worked out to be 9.38L/100klm. That's not factoring in the 265/75/16's either

Brand new 2.5 single cab with steel tray got ~600km to the first 3/4 of a tank.

Mitch

Latest posts

Back