How much oil for D22 2.5ltr

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jflow78

Reaction score
Hi Guys, can anyone tell me how much oil the D22 2.5 requires for oil change/service, the dealer keeps telling me that it is 7ltrs or more when the book says something like 4.7 with oil filter.

I put in about 5litres i think, also apparently there is a difference between the 2wd and the 4wd with oil capacity

Mine takes 7ltrs with fitting a new Oil filter ZD30 The 2.5ltr may be a little less but best is put in Oil and then keep topping up till your happy with the dip stick reading safest way if it's your first time doing it yourself

Good Luck

The manual says 4.3 with filter, 4.0 without. Thats for the 4x4, the 4x2 is 5.6 with filter and 5.3 without.

Attachments

• TechInfo2 (Large).jpg
    TechInfo2 (Large).jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 724
Ive just done an oil/filter change on my D22 2008, I filled it up to the manual specs of ~4.3ltr and it didnt even read on the dipstick.
Got to about 4.5ltr before it hit low and then just under full with 5ltr in. Happy with that. My mechanic that did the last change said he added about 5.3ltr to the engine to get it to full (stumped him to). But i removed 5ltr of old oil from the engine so i saw fit to re-fill 5lt so i didnt have to open another bottle.

Hi
The manual says 4.3 and 4 litre no filter.
I have 2010 str and it took about 4.7 litre with oil filter change

Back