I Wanna Lift It and get bigger Tyres any suggestions

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jonesyy

Reaction score
i own a 06 d22 pree much stock as a rock and looking at getting a lift and some bigger tyres so i can keep up a lil better with my mates patrol. just wondering whats a good starting point and what are some good tyres and brands for springs

How long is a piece of string. I was going for EFS until i got offered ironman at cost price, So that made the choice for me. Dobinson get good feedback. I went cooper st maxx for tyres and i,m happy. Mind you the cooper/ mickey thompson debate goes on, But so does the nissan/toyota debate

I Pick up a set of 2" lovells on Monday for my d40 08 $1500, and emailed dobinsons 3weeks ago for prices as they do got good name, received email back 2 days ago! And if you go desert fox their just rebadged gabrelle from super cheap. Old man emu are just resprayed Munro shockers. Pedders are made in same factory as king spring. And there are only 2 manufacturers of leaf springs in australia! Iron man have good and bad ratings, pretty good for steel stuff.
But if you have the cash bilistien all the way! IMO

To keep up with patrols you want minimum 33" tyres!!!
3" suspension lift or 2" sus and 2" body.
I've had a fair few setups in my nav and I've found for best wheel travel in the rear, stock springs and extended shackles work the best (my opinion).
UCAs (upper control arms) are a must at the front for extra lift and better wheel travel

I went 2 1/2 sus and 2 body in the lift, waiting for my Mickey stz to die before I spend on more tyres. I'm going 33s next in the same stz.

Latest posts

Back