I want my d40 to sound like a real diesel!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the sake of a few HP gain is it really worth taking it out and having to worrying about that?

Do the HIGH FLOW Cat's that places like Beudesert Exhaust or Rods do really deaden the sound that much??

Do the HIGH FLOW Cat's that places like Beudesert Exhaust or Rods do really deaden the sound that much??

Im sorry i didnt understand that

Dezz

Well im not really sure how to explain it other then you can get HIGH FLOW cat's as apposed to your standard type which restrict the flow and therefor the noise to a certain extent. so what i was suggesting is if you really are concerned with the whole ILLEGAL thing then grab a HIGH FLOW "cat"and you should have the best of both worlds.

Im waiting for my steel piping and pipe bender to get here and im just puting a high flow cat on and a hot dog (resonator) on mine and thats it lol

A high flow cat can be anywhere from 80 to 250 bucks depending on which type you get go on ebay they are cheap on there

your injection system will make it quiet. The zd30 being mechanial rattle and clunk like old school diesels. Par that with a turbo whine.scream then you have a good noise.

No but I think this is what you want.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhXsA3n6wig&feature=related[/YT]

The best you are going to do is run a Straight through 3" system and stop it at the rear diff.
You cant do anymore then that, other than stopping it at the dump pipe hahaha

Latest posts

Back