Identifying ipf spotties

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mort

Reaction score
Hey guys just after some info on identifying my ipf spotties so I can order a hid kit for them ... Or will any h3 hid kit fit. Cheers

pretty sure they are h3, but just check the spec's should be able to find them somewhere online. also try pick up a slim line kit as the external ballast are pretty chunky.

Yeh there defenatly h3 just woundering if a generic h3 kit will fit or do I need anything extra for the globe to mount to like you do with light force lights

I have a hid kit from ThumpaInc and it was easy to install. Globe slotted straight in and ill I need to do was fit the bracket in the back casing of the spotties with a bolt. They made a huge difference in light. I'm also trying to find an ipf spot front cover as I'm installing a led lightbar to act as a spread

So there is a bracket that you need to retain the globe that doesn't come
With a normal h3 kit????

Na there is a bracket that retains the ballast so it doesn't float/bounce around in the spotlight housing. Globe has the h3 fitting and clips in like a normal bulb. This all came in the box I got

As long as you stick to a 35, 50 or 70W H3 kit you will be fine as long as it states "slim line ballast" if you go for a 100W you will have to mount the ballast externally.

Latest posts

Back