injector pump swap

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twobob

Reaction score
Hi there everyone,name is Rob and I'm from Yeppoon, Queensland I own an 03 Navara that has done an Injector Pump.Firstly thank you all for having me,love your forum. Awesome Knowledge and Experience on this Site..Hope I'm posting this in the right section but may I please borrow some of your knowledge as i am stuck.Would anyone know if the Injection Pump of an 03 Patrol zd30 would fit an 03 Navara zd30? Pumps and numbers are identical.Nissan is a bit vague abut it and i'm really stuck. Any help at all would tremendously appreciated.

Thank you kindly for your reply mate. I've had Quotes ranging from $2200.- / $4500.- for reco, and $4500.-/ $6500 for a new one. The thing is all they wanted to know was the exact Nissan Number and exact Zexel Number, and supposedly they will fit Navara or Patrol as long as it matches the number on the pump that was removed. Not trying to skimp on quality of the pump but I just put tyres on the old girl, new rear diff and rego. I found a pump for around $500.- second hand that was left over from an Engine conversion and was running perfectly beforehand. I will do some more research on the numbers matching and post my findings. If anyone else knows if they are interchangeable numbers wise please let me know. Thank you.

Back