Installing snorkel tomorrow (any last tips.)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rodm

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm installing my snorkel tomorrow, excited and nervous! I've been reading all the snorkel threads and I think I'm ready to go! Any last tips from anyone post them up, the more info I have the better!!!

What type? Factory or aftermarket one? Ratchet spanners would be the best tip I reckon hahahah

Yep. Put a genuine one on mine, no dramas. I didn't bother removing the wheel, but would be easier to remove the screws holding the plastic guard inside the flare on. Apart from that, pretty easy...

Last edited:
Just about finished, was a bit disrupted with New Years and my brother b'day. Ratchet spanners was prob the best advice, pretty hard working in that small space in the guard. Only hiccup was one of the holes on the template was 10mm out, luckily we could extend it a little and you can't tell. The 90mm hole needed 2 hole saws to get right through (cheap ones from Bunnings). Got about 30 mins work in the morning and it will be all go! Can't wait to test her out!

Finished and tested up the high country!
image-2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Tidy Looking Rig Matey. Got all the breatherz in? - diff/ boxs? Time to find some water :)
cant wait to get back to work so i can earn and spend my money on the truck

Latest posts

Back