interior d22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice set up Dave I don't mind the look of the pillar mounted gague will defiantly have to them on and if I get time this arvo after work I will try and have a look at 4 din unit and some speakers

There autometre gauges, there different colour back lights so there easy to spot out of the corner of my eye.

Dave what did you do for rear door speakers?

I've heard that the rear seat will muffle the sound- also that 4' might work.

Awesome set up mate.

With the rear speakers I payed autobarn to install them as I didn't have the time to do it.

There in the factory spot, there is a pic on here somewhere of my amp mounted aswell.

The stereo has dolby surround sound and is capable of way more speakers but I only have 4 off the amp. The rears sound pretty good. But I am always in the drivers seat.

Dave.

Cheers Drew, Im very happy with the result and the car has that new car smell again ghaha.

That pic doesnt do it justice, ill take some more when I get the passenger side back

Dave I have the same gauge pod as you have but have to get gauge's and paint the pod plus fit to the truck. Have any tip's?

Also did you do a thread on this?

Cheers....

My fresh re-upholstered seat in black and charcoal, I had more foam added which is now way more supportive
P1010857.jpg

Can you tell me who did your seats sor in Perth as I woul d like to get quote?
The seats in my D22 shit me as I feel like my knees are up to my ears.
Does anyone know of decent buckets that will bolt in easily and give a bit more comfort say out of a patrol etc?

My fresh re-upholstered seat in black and charcoal, I had more foam added which is now way more supportive
P1010857.jpg

Can you tell me who did your seats sor in Perth as I woul d like to get quote?
The seats in my D22 shit me as I feel like my knees are up to my ears.
Does anyone know of decent buckets that will bolt in easily and give a bit more comfort say out of a patrol etc?

R50 pathfinder with the electric seats.

i just linked two 60cm green led strips (the flat, black type) to the interior light.
makes me go "heeheehee" every time i open the door at night. also gives off MORE than enough light, could be bordering on too bright to turn on while driving at night haha

Attachments

• interior lights.jpg
    interior lights.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 102
Dave I have the same gauge pod as you have but have to get gauge's and paint the pod plus fit to the truck. Have any tip's?

Also did you do a thread on this?

Cheers....

Get some good double sided tape, I ordered som commercial grade stuff through dick smiths.

Its easy to install just fiddly.

Dave.

Latest posts

Back