interior lighting

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey did u buy the switches from nissan or get from repco or sumthing???

You know whats even more annoying now that I just went and had a look at the car, the switch looks to be part of the rubber door jamb and all the other doors have the same but no switch, how hard would it have been to just put these damn things in to start with!

With switch
IMG_0211.jpg

Without
IMG_0212.jpg

:rant:

I ordered one for mine today. Will be approx $50 as you have to buy 1. The Switch 2. The rubber Cover. Fairly dear, so will do the left front door only rather than the rears as well.

Regards
Greg

lol i replied to ur other post ST-R...u got a point with the 4 doors...ill order mine tomoz and just do pasenger front

I ordered one for mine today. Will be approx $50 as you have to buy 1. The Switch 2. The rubber Cover. Fairly dear, so will do the left front door only rather than the rears as well.

Regards
Greg

hey greg, i got mine today but forgot bout the robber grommet/cover thing... the only problem ive found so far is the actually switch unit itself doesnt come with the plug to go into the back of it...where do i get this plug from??? apart from that it looks like a pretty easy install

well mines done in passenger front door. took me 1hour including packing everything up again... i used genuione nissan courtesy switch (PN: 25360-VJ100) and then used Narva Blade Female Terminals (PN: 56033BL) to connect it to the switch...then used wire tappers to tap into drivers door wiring and it worked... easy as

well mines done in passenger front door. took me 1hour including packing everything up again... i used genuione nissan courtesy switch (PN: 25360-VJ100) and then used Narva Blade Female Terminals (PN: 56033BL) to connect it to the switch...then used wire tappers to tap into drivers door wiring and it worked... easy as

Sorry Rusty,

Missed your post on the 10th. I did mine today as well. Tapped wire into the single wire at the drivers door switch, Ran the wire under the carpet along the front edge of the rear seat over to the left side. Used a genuine switch and cover and a universal small spade terminal. Easy as to do.

Regards

Greg

Latest posts

Back