Ironman 2.5"suspension lift

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shane

Reaction score
Gday, I'm wanting to get a lift kit but am on a budget, ironman 2.5"is the cheapest I could find. Just wanting a bit of feed back on em if anyone can help

I have them in mine only because that's what the Nissan dealer uses so when I asked for a 2inch lift, I got Ironman. I'd prefer toughdog though apart from having the wrong springs in (Nissan stuff up, booked in to get fixed) these seem ok at the moment, haven't even done 10,000 km yet so I'm not sure of their longevity.

Hey mate Ironman should be fine, Just had my kit fitted by Zordo who has over 30 yrs experience in 4wd suspension and he's more than happy to use Ironman gear, He put Ironman torsion bars in mine and used different brands for the rest........... You probably won't get 2.5" out of the front tho, you'll be on the bump stops before you get to that height...

have fun

i would seriously consider a different brand shock... I chucked the Ironman Comfort gas shocks in my D22... The front is still way too soft and springy where as though the back is rough as guts... The standard shocks did a better job at controlling the front and allowing the rear to not be so rough..

I got ironman all round in mine and its awesome, cut the helper springs off as its too stiff with the springs I got if there's nothin in the back like mine is 90% of the time and now its perfect

Latest posts

Back