ironman bullbar

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trevor1985

Reaction score
well where do i start took delivery of my iornman delux bar last week went to fit saturday. everything was going smoothly i was thinking this is to easy cut my bumper off did an awsome job might i add. pulled everything off went to fit the actuall winch mount and bullbar bracket and well they sent me a bracket for a spain build not thai build thanks heaps iornman great start. so now i got to wait and see if they got one in the country to swap over which knowing my luck is a big no. so now i got to drive around with half my front bumper missing gggrrrrrrrrr. really p'd off.....

well where do i start took delivery of my iornman delux bar last week went to fit saturday. everything was going smoothly i was thinking this is to easy cut my bumper off did an awsome job might i add. pulled everything off went to fit the actuall winch mount and bullbar bracket and well they sent me a bracket for a spain build not thai build thanks heaps iornman great start. so now i got to wait and see if they got one in the country to swap over which knowing my luck is a big no. so now i got to drive around with half my front bumper missing gggrrrrrrrrr. really p'd off.....

thats sucks man .....they are a gret bar though love mine looks tough as nails and u dont have to waste an extra 600 paying for the arb name, hopfully they will have one in country for u,i run all ironman gear and very happy with it who supplied u i deal through opposite lock up here

Wow, that strange, I just fitted a ironman protector bar to my Spanish built D40 and the mounting brackets for it where the same between Spanish and Thai, except I had too drill a extra hole in chassis for the mount, where as thia would have bolted strait on.
Wonder why they make two different mounts for the delux bar.
Hope they sort it out quick for you.

Ask them to throw something in for your troubles when i got my bullbar it had a few scratches on it i wouldn't of worried about it (its only going to get plenty more) but the installer rang ironman and they gave me bashplates at half price.

longy509 said:
Ask them to throw something in for your troubles when i got my bullbar it had a few scratches on it i wouldn't of worried about it (its only going to get plenty more) but the installer rang ironman and they gave me bashplates at half price.

Wow maybe I better find something wrong with mine

Damn i wish that was posted a few weeks ago. mine had a nick in it and i just asked him for a can of touch up paint :(

yeh im bit unhappy bout it but thats life and yeh there is no way this bracket will fit my thai built and happy to say will have one by the end of the week. an they gonna give me bash plates to i had to do bit of persausion bit they didnt really want to argue with me lol. an boxy it was with opposite lock in orange lol. they are being very helpfull tho its not there fault its iornman.

Back