ironman long range tank

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nuckin futs

Reaction score
bought an ironman long range tank. am going to instal it today. have everything sorted out except the kit came with a magnet about the size of a 10c piece. i know it has a magnetic drain plug so wondering what the other magnets for. should i put it near where the fuel pick up goes or somewhere near where the filler goes into the tank????

even thought maybe it came with the tank just to run around inside to clean any filings and crap out before installing the tank. but it couldnt hurt to leave it in there permanently

Same as above my long ranger came with a magnet inside the tank. Seems to catch a little bit of crap inside the tank

i ended up putting it in that swirl box next to the pick up. went and filled it up last night. 135L plus the 20L from the original tank. back pocket felt that. thanks for the replies, cheers

Hey Guys,

Yes it's designed to pick up any extra crap that occasionally comes through with your fuel.

The extra one can just be put in the tank itself, but in the swirl box next to the pickup is fine as well.

Hope that helps,

Regards,

Matt
Ironman 4x4

Latest posts

Back