ironman protector bar

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morticus

Reaction score
So heres another question for you people standing up the back, I see that the ironman protector bar says to remove the stainless loops before colour coding. Does this mean that they simply bolt off and you can leave them off and potentially have yourself a cheap Sahara style bar? TJM have confirmed that they dont and will not make the T3 BAR for Navaras, and ARB are the only one i can find with this style. Ive also asked the bloke at OL if steel hoops can be cut off and he said that bull bars aren't allowed to be modified in any way...

they just bolt straight off..iv done it myself... does not affect airbags...just wont protect the headlight area...thats all

however the chrome loop bars are all one so its not going to look exactly like the saharas...

If its only the top section you want to modify and not touch the mounting area i would not think it would be a problem as long as there are no sharp edges or corners.

Yeah i was thinking about just running it without any loops. If i change my mind i have the standard nudge bar, I could utilize the loop and mount it somhow. I'll see how much cash i have when i make my mind up, could save me a lot of money really...

Thanks for your help!

They do look better without the headlight loops, and yeah i wish i had of looked at them instead of going through arb

omg u guys just answered my question ive being trying to get

i was the protector but wanted the hoops black, now i can

Im so clever i suprise myself sometimes. Except now there might be a few people all getting around with the same front bar soon...
Wonder if they would give a discount without the loops? I mean im sure there are people that have bent the loops and want to replace them.

Latest posts

Back