Is my 2003 D22 lifted or not?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luvsmud22

Reaction score
Hey guys, i feel stupid for asking this question. I have D22 V6 dual cab 2003, the guy i bought it off told me it had a lift in it, all i can tell is it has ironman shocks in the rear, people tell me just by looking at it that its pretty much standard height! How can i work out if its standard height or not. Any help or advice would be appreciated!!!:adore:

Upload a pic.. But could be sagging from constant loads or trailers.. Does it have ironman leaf springs aswell

Post up your measurement bottom of rim to curve of guard.
When I bought mine I had 690mm front and 730mm rear.
After suspension and body lift I have 805mm front and 820mm rear.

thanks for replies guys!!!
measured the front its 740mm, rear is hard to compare as i have a tray on it. Would STR heights be different to my DX dual cab? Cant see any Ironman or any other writing on the leaf springs. Will upload a side pic asap. Thanks again.

heres a side view

Attachments

• IMG_0403.jpg
    IMG_0403.jpg
    237.1 KB · Views: 142
To me that looks lifted mate. Can tell straight away by looking at the gap between top of tyre and bottom of guard. But could be wrong.

the tyres are only 225's, upgrading to some 265's this week, anyone reccomend rim offset for this size tyre as im changing to an 8" rim. Ive read up that ill need to remove front mudflap aswell. Thanks for your help guys, its nice to be able to ask for it and get so many quick replies, legends!!!!

It doesn't look lifted to me, if the 265's rub it's not.. get a +20 offset rim, they sit pretty flush with the flares
cheers!

dont the STR's come out with 265 rubber from factory? Is there a difference between the STR and my model Nav?

dont the STR's come out with 265 rubber from factory? Is there a difference between the STR and my model Nav?
yeah sorry, I thought you were talking about 265/75s (32 inches)..
no, stock there's no difference in height..

Last edited:
Thanks for replies again guys, I'm looking at getting 265/75 16 in the Km2, hopefully they will go straight on with only front mud flap removal as I've been told! And if its not lifted then I guess that will be the next step, anyone recommend spring and shock brand and a place to get it done around Melb prefer the west??

looks lifted to me too, could be a light kit that's sagged, you've got quite a bit of weight on it with the steel bar, brush bars and fab'd steel tray with the dog box, it may even have some bash plates, all adding weight to setup, if the suspension was stock, Id say you'd be well below the 690mm front height stated previously with the added weight

thanks for replies guys!!!
measured the front its 740mm, rear is hard to compare as i have a tray on it. Would STR heights be different to my DX dual cab? Cant see any Ironman or any other writing on the leaf springs. Will upload a side pic asap. Thanks again.

I put 265/75/R16 Km2`s on my 04 D22 STR on 16x8 rims with a +20 offset with only slight scrubbing on the front mud flaps at full lock going up bumps/driveways etc but I have a 2 inch lift. I have heard of guys just cutting the bulky bit off the mud flap with a stanley knife rather than remove the mud flap all together. The amount mine scrub wasnt worth doing either I left them completely on and dont have any issues.

Latest posts

Back