Josh 2005 d22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Josh, welcome to the forums.

There is a few of us from Brissie, maybe we need to organise a run soon.

hey thanks laith and brisbanite yeah that would be great i;m keen. had my nav about a month now. putting a new head unit in today. went too see about a joiner to just plug into the nav harness but the plug on the other end looks nothin like the cd players.

hey thanks laith and brisbanite yeah that would be great i;m keen. had my nav about a month now. putting a new head unit in today. went too see about a joiner to just plug into the nav harness but the plug on the other end looks nothin like the cd players.

What brand is the head unit?

Try a few autobarns and supercheaps, you want a Post-94 Nissan to Kenwood Harness adaptor, or if they're out of that stock, a Post-94 Nissan to ISO Harness Adaptor, and an ISO to Kenwood Harness Adaptor. About $20 each. Highway robbery if you ask me, but whatever.

Please don't cut into the car's harness, I know it seems tempting.

thanks for all the info guys tryed a few supercheaps all the had was isos and only one had the nissan one. i;m putting the old head unit in my camper trailer soo i ended up cutting into the harness so i still had the plug.

Back