ka24 idle troubles

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zed

Reaction score
Hello all, I was wondering if I could get some input on my ideling problem from start up !
I have taken it to a mechanic to have this looked at but when I got the car back the start up idle is not fixed and the throtle sticks , like he has ajusted the idle scews and the butterfly is catching in the throttle body...
You start the car and the idle starts off at around 800 - 100 rpm then as it warms it goes right up to 1500 rpm and takes ages for it to warm up and drop down to the speed the mechanic "de-tuned it to i'd say" of about 8-900rpm.

Does the car need a idle switch replaced and the twit mechanic has just backed off the screws ,,grrrrrr does any one know of a trusted mechanic in australia victoria gippsland erea any where from dandynong to sale...

Thanks and if any one can help it would be appreciated, regards zed

Oh the trottle stcks "hard" as you go to take off, you have to really step on it to get it to move wich i'd say will break the cable in time !

Did he check out the auxilary air control valve ?

KA's are known for them getting lazy.

My sisters ex has a D21 with the same engine, I think his was doing the same. Ill see if he got it sorted.

Hi dave and thanks for the reply....who knows what he checked and he's a friend lol

I have found a another mechanic that loves these things , so i will keep you posted )

Latest posts

Back