Landcruiser Park Overnight Bash

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Impressive climb can't say he took it easy lol on a side note love his rims can u get em for a d40

damn that sucks, check and see if the tierod adjuster has hit the plate for the bottom bump stop, i reckon that part of the reason these break as they get caught on it.

Cheers
bryan

yes you are pretty well spot on there bryan it hit the lower control arm near the steering stop,had to give it to it as it is a lot steeper than it looks in the video,all good now am making 2 new heavy duty tierod arms tomorrow.

Looks like you guys had a good time. It never looks as steep on film but I bet it was a doozy. Did any of the d40 have a go Big Gus? And do you know what hill it was so I can check it out on my next trip up there.

Yeah I know that hill well and yes it is rather steep!! I had to grind away some of the lower bump stop plate as my superior hd adjuster hit big time, even the standard ones had just touched on one side.

Cheers
Bryan

looks like you guys had a good time. It never looks as steep on film but i bet it was a doozy. Did any of the d40 have a go big gus? And do you know what hill it was so i can check it out on my next trip up there.

yeah i think 2 of the d40's had a go but only got about half way up and had to come down backwards,i'll have a look on the map and let you know what hill it was.

Back