Landcruiser Park Overnight Bash

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok just spoke to the owners i mentioned 4 to 6 cars some with young kids so she suggested the fig tree camping area they can put us in there it normally opens when special events are on so we can virtually have it to ourselves. It is serviced with a clean amenity block away from the yarrh who's, the map on the website is hard to read so not sure exactly where it is in the park. But they will charge me $45 to camp Fri night even if i get there at 5 so i will go Sat you all are meeting at the BP Caboolture northbound at 6am right?,so i will see you there around the back where the trucks park would be good i am sure Big Gus will be easy to find. Have a good one fellows John

Yeah thanks John
That sounds cool as

"GO THE NAV V6's"

Hey guys. Sorry for late reply but im still heading up and bringing a mate in his d40 with his kids and wife. Is that alright. Also where about at the caboolture servo r u guys meeting. Would be good to meet u guys as im not 100% sure of directions to lcmp.

Ive been looking forward to the trip for ages. Im keen to give telecom hill a go and camp rd. Any u guys intrested in little night run.

Hey Trent we were meeting around the back where the trucks park BP northbound at 6am for an early start and stopping at Kilcoy for a few things would be good to see you more the merrier.If 6 is to early for you from the southside the lcmp website has exact directions cheers.
John

Last edited:
Guys coming from the south side, I travel up to see BIG GUS and his family quite regularly.
From the Browns Plains area, it is approximately
1 1/2 hours to the Caboolture BP northbound.
Hope this gives you some sort of time estimate.

Looking forward to catching up with ya all

3 sleeps to go.

Cheers
Geoff

"GO THE NAV V6's"

Guys coming from the south side, I travel up to see BIG GUS and his family quite regularly.
From the Browns Plains area, it is approximately
1 1/2 hours to the Caboolture BP northbound.
Hope this gives you some sort of time estimate.

Looking forward to catching up with ya all

3 sleeps to go.

Cheers
Geoff

"GO THE NAV V6's"

Hi mate im also from browns plains area.mate is from jimboomba. We will be leaveing my place at 6am as he has kids to get ready in the morning. Will see u guys up there at the camp. Shoulnt be too far behind u guys.

What UHF channel should we all use especially if some of the guys are meeting up along the way they can get us on the radio.. ch20? Or any preferences?

What UHF channel should we all use especially if some of the guys are meeting up along the way they can get us on the radio.. ch20? Or any preferences?

Brian suggested just channel 40
Until we all meet up, that way we know what's going on around us as well,

Bloody crook as shit at the moment

Geoff

"GO THE NAV V6's"

Hi Bryce
Are you keen still???

Cheers
Geoff

"GO THE NAV V6's"

Just saw this.

Im keen as mustard. having just replaced my turbo last night due to some excess shaft movement. However still wont be able to make it. Got a friends birthday on sat night. which also means that i cant work sunday of get out in the 4wd.

Kinda sad how everything seems to happen on the same weekend, but sometimes ill just sit around the house doing odd jobs for weeks at a time with nothing really to do.

Oh well. I'll try for the next trip

Just saw this. Im keen as mustard. having just replaced my turbo last night due to some excess shaft movement. However still wont be able to make it. Got a friends birthday on sat night. which also means that i cant work sunday of get out in the 4wd. Kinda sad how everything seems to happen on the same weekend, but sometimes ill just sit around the house doing odd jobs for weeks at a time with nothing really to do. Oh well. I'll try for the next trip

Oh well mate,
Next trip then i'm sure there'll be another one!

Geoff

"GO THE NAV V6's"

Back