Landcruiser Park Overnight Bash

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for a top w/end everybody!!
It was great to meet you all and 4x4 and camp together, boy oh boy did we tell some stories around the campfire.
Next trip, city -view 4x4 park just out passed Beaudesert....

Cheers
Geoff and family

Last edited:
Yep good trip all breakages fixed got a good shot of 4by4 whom forgot his tent poles, erecting(his tent) with borrowed tarp poles what a good job with duct tape and cable ties i think we had a few good bush mechanics up there.
Pic's to come.
John.

A huge thank you to happy john and 75 grc for helping big gus get back on the road could'nt have done it without your help guys all i have to do now is fix the broken window and get all the birdshit off it.

Ps, and thanks again happy john for picking up the chair that fell off the roof on the way back lol

brian

Always glad to help anyone and thanks to 4by4, Reuben,Jen and Trent for making the effort to get there also 75grc BIG GUS and their lovely families ,next time i think a tad longer would be good take care all and have a great week.
Happy John.

Last edited:
I will try and post the video of big gus going up that hill,just can't find it on mel's phone (yes we found the phone) if anyone has a copy then post it up.

Indeed Geoff i feel like a fool pulling 1.7tonne up for one night.But the old tug needed a run and it's going like a train and the van worked a treat.

Like we said earlier long notice is the key for a good weekend and take your time also 4by4 and Trent got up Telecom hill a hard slog for most have a quick look on u/tube it's steep and rough most fail at the start.

John

Indeed Geoff i feel like a fool pulling 1.7tonne up for one night.But the old tug needed a run and it's going like a train and the van worked a treat. Like we said earlier long notice is the key for a good weekend and take your time also 4by4 and Trent got up Telecom hill a hard slog for most have a quick look on u/tube it's steep and rough most fail at the start. John

Can you pop the link up please Happy John???

"GO THE NAV V6's"

A huge thank you to happy john and 75 grc for helping big gus get back on the road could'nt have done it without your help guys all i have to do now is fix the broken window and get all the birdshit off it. Ps, and thanks again happy john for picking up the chair that fell off the roof on the way back lol brian

All good buddy🍻

"GO THE NAV V6's"

OK Guys... the Mrs. has found the footage and uploaded it to YouTube.
The link is: http://youtu.be/n61UC2DqlTA
I have uploaded pics taken below.. (including a pic of our RH Tie Rod after the hill climb)

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    223.8 KB · Views: 52
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    227.5 KB · Views: 50
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    228 KB · Views: 44
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    234.9 KB · Views: 45
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 52
OK Guys... the Mrs. has found the footage and uploaded it to YouTube.
The link is: http://youtu.be/n61UC2DqlTA
I have uploaded pics taken below.. (including a pic of our RH Tie Rod after the hill climb)

damn that sucks, check and see if the tierod adjuster has hit the plate for the bottom bump stop, i reckon that part of the reason these break as they get caught on it.

cheers
bryan

Back