leaking

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jbob223

Reaction score
just pulled up the carpet drivers side infront of the seat and all the insulation is soaking wet, havent been threw any rivers or anything like that and its to much water to be just from boots has anyone else had this problem the car is only a month old.

my mate had this problem, and he had water coming from where his stock sliders where mounted to the body eveytime it rained... he put silicone all around the bolts no water since than.

hey mate, i noticed the same thing when i did my body lift.
pretty sure it was leaking in through the floor where the side steps bolt on.

ive since removed the side steps and fitted sliders, i put the bolts back in with some nice big mudguard washers and sikaflex, should fix it.

cheers fellas i pulled the stock sliders off tonight and there was water marks between the plate and floor so bogged all the holes up just gotta dry the insullation an see how i go thanks for help

Found the leak its actually above the drivers side wheel when i spray water on the wind screen it poors in from what looks like were the cables are coming in! Going back to nissan on monday

Found the leak its actually above the drivers side wheel when i spray water on the wind screen it poors in from what looks like were the cables are coming in! Going back to nissan on monday

Yep had that same issue. Where the wiring loom goes through the body the clip thing didn't clip in properly. I didn't bother with Nissan, I don't really trust them to do a proper fix on it so I just covered the outside where it meets the body with roof and gutter silicone. Hasn't leaked since and that was probably close to 12 months ago now...

yeah i didnt really want to take it back to them but im not sure how to get to it to seal it..

Latest posts

Back