LED Driving Lights

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Aaron yeah their bloody awesome seriously! When I have just the IPF HID's on then put the bar on you can't tell that you have the HID's on at all there seriously that good!!

If I hadchecked your site first I wodhave got them from you!! Snake took 3 and a half weeks to deliver them to Perth!! But the main thing was that they got here in one piece!!

Cheers
Matt

That's ok,

Maybe you can send people my way instead???

:thank_you2:

Cool, thanks for that.

Yeh, its hard to get a real feel for the brightness whilst looking at them through a camera.

Would be very interested to see them from a behind the wheel perspective, or just out the side, like these,

lowbeam.jpg

highbeam.jpg

mitchell_bros_4x4-_50'_rigid_.jpg

yeah the biggest issue is they are advertising pics where as we have no way to know what lights they really used
Matts pics will be way more reliable as he isnt trying to sell them just show what they are like

yeah the biggest issue is they are advertising pics where as we have no way to know what lights they really used
Matts pics will be way more reliable as he isnt trying to sell them just show what they are like

No doubt, I agree.

Its true that I have a biased opinion but it is based on the amazing performance I see.

I have a couple of clients coming back with pics of their set-ups and it just so happens the last unit I sold went on a current turbo Subaru Forester and the guy is an avid photographer so we will see what comes of it.

I will post the pics as soon as I get them.

Kool cant wait to see them
Am interrested how the plod will react to there
According to the ARD's the lights have to be in pairs and will anyone think that a bar of led is a driving light or a light bar .
The rules are already out of date b4 they bring them in.
I want to run 3 x 8 in units on the roof bar but dont feel like a defect for driving lights up top so hoping they will think they are just emergency type lights

Some of the guys in the US have been going down the same route
Lights out
IMG_0825.jpg

Low Beam
IMG_0826.jpg

High Beam
IMG_0828.jpg

HighBeam and 2 x 10" lights from Rigid Industries
IMG_0829.jpg

Not photchopped and no commercial
Just stock headlights on a Frontier so equates really well to ours

i got a few, also got some green and blue ones. plan on using them as rock lights for night time play

Mate no offense but if your first collection of posts are going to be blatant ads in existing threads (which possibly already have similar info in them) you're probably not going to become too highly regarded around here. Throw up an introduction and if you've got a business to advertise go about it the same way others have.

Got this from the Aurora website

The Queensland Vehicle Standards Instruction for "AUXILIARY DRIVING LAMPS FITTED TO MOTOR VEHICLES" states that

• Two additional pairs of driving lamps may be fitted to a motor vehicle.
• The driving lamps must be mounted symmetrically on the vehicle.
• The light emitted must not cause the driver discomfort either
directly or indirectly through the rear view mirror and/or other
reflecting surfaces of the motor vehicle.
• Driving lamps must not be placed wider than the dipped beam
headlamps.
• The colour of light emitted from driving lamps must be white.
• Additional driving lamps must only operate in conjunction with the
high beam circuit and must be fitted with an independent on/off
switch.
• There is no individual height specification for the fitting of driving
lamps.

Sounds pretty much the same as the Vic regs expect for the last one, we have height limits.

the ACT and NSW have height limits too
Basically no roof mounted lights but everything else is the same.
the funny part is the ADR's and NCOP also state a height limit so its QLD who is going against the "National Regulations"
No wonder people get confused

Back