Led reverse lights

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They seem to fit the bill I reckon and for the price who cares if they don't last forever. I think I might jump on these, they would throw out some light.

-Tyler

I bought a set of these from the same seller,he had them to me in 3 or 4 days.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2PCS-27W...ccessories&hash=item4cfe9a7ff4#ht_2639wt_1271

The reason i went with these is that i needed them below the roof line and they needed to go on my sports bar and be angled out to the sides a bit.
I put nut serts in the sports bar and then some alumimium angle and the lights mounted to the angle.
They chuck out a heap of light,i run them through a 12v remote control box that also has a dimmer so i can turn them up or down as needed.

I recently purchased one of these, Fark me they are bright! I have installed it at the rear on my canopy rack, one light is way more than enough!

This is where my reverse lights , 12w square LED work lights and thats heaps for reversing lights

20130405_185407_zpsed8f4b49.jpg

The lights that Busiboy has posted should have more actual light output as the cree design of LED is a more efficient type of led and there are pleant of other choices. My pick would be a 5w cree dual row bar if you don't mind taking up a bit room they are probably just around the 100 dollar mark and have a great spread in a spread beem patern.

Hey no picking on the street beasty lol
Its my daily driver and I mainly got it for the height ( bad back )
I get to fang around race tracks in the truck and play at the Summernats. So no it may not see the offroad type stuff but it certainly gets a punishing in other ways.
Other than that I actually do keep it clean on top as well as underneath as I enter it in car shows with a local Ute club

I have a light bar on the back of mine and switched from the dash. $45 off ebay with no reserve. Bright as hell and great for tailgating drivers, camping and reversing. Check out my garage for a pic.

I have a light bar on the back of mine and switched from the dash. $45 off ebay with no reserve. Bright as hell and great for tailgating drivers, camping and reversing. Check out my garage for a pic.

im fairly sure you can get defected for switching it like that, has to be done with a switch through reverse lights.

im pretty sure ive seen vids on youtube your your nav towing cars off track haha.

and i was more refering to my mudguards cop a flogging offroad.

The lights are mounted up fairly high actually .They are mounted on the metal brace that mounts the mud flaps so even without the mud guards on the truck the lights are still above the guard sill level.

yeah the truck has made it onto youtube a few times from Summernats and also a few years ago from Wakefield Park Goulburn.

I put a 14" LED bar on the front on my bullbar & it's incredible the light it gives off. I drive an hr to work on country roads & it's been great, rarely use my driving lights. Especially good when some oncoming idiot hasn't dipped their high beams...they do so quick smart with a short flash from me. Was thinking of getting a 6in LED for the rear of the roof rack that can just plug into the Ark Pack in the tub on an as needs basis, rather than wiring the whole thing up & being a target for the local constabularly

The only thing that may be an issue is the back of the tub will cast a big shadow so even though you will see further back behind you it wont show anything directly behind the truck .

I also have 2 x 12watt floods up under the hard cover as work lights. Also works a treat if someone behind doesnt want to dip their lights. I just hit the up button for the hard cover and as it opens the light from the car behind hits the reflectors of my work lights and it reflects the light back at the driver. I dont have to even turn my lights on lol. Not that I can anyway as the switch is in the tub

I put a 14" LED bar on the front on my bullbar & it's incredible the light it gives off. I drive an hr to work on country roads & it's been great, rarely use my driving lights. Especially good when some oncoming idiot hasn't dipped their high beams...they do so quick smart with a short flash from me. Was thinking of getting a 6in LED for the rear of the roof rack that can just plug into the Ark Pack in the tub on an as needs basis, rather than wiring the whole thing up & being a target for the local constabularly

you would be better with 2 of the 27w led work light and putting them as far out to the side as possible to counter the shadow

Latest posts

Back