LED roof mount options

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qecluke

Reaction score
Hey guys, Trying to mount a 40inch led bar on the roof of my navara. Ive got a 550 with those big tube style roof racks. I want to mount the light bar as far forward and as low to the roof as possible so I can still fit in the garage and not risk loosing it when I go under car parks. Has anyone mounted anything like this before?

Attachments

• 491_2726_800x600_FAB_6771.jpg
    491_2726_800x600_FAB_6771.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 1,038
  • chevy_light_bar_brackets_shaded_nowhite.jpg
    chevy_light_bar_brackets_shaded_nowhite.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 2,074
  • GM_50_Roof_Mount_5.jpg
    GM_50_Roof_Mount_5.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 6,875
All club frontier boys have bought brackets from and within the us. Cant seem to find a company that will post to Australia. Has anyone fabricated up similar?

there's just something funny about drilling into the roof like that.

i cant bring myself to do it

there's just something funny about drilling into the roof like that.

i cant bring myself to do it

Dont worry I bought soft racks to mount my led bars and awning as I'm afraid to let someone trained take a drill to my roof

All club frontier boys have bought brackets from and within the us. Cant seem to find a company that will post to Australia. Has anyone fabricated up similar?

Should be easy enough to fabricate. Alternatively, if you'd rather buy them from the states, have a look at viaddress.com they are a forwarding agent, so you get something sent to them in the states, then they forward it on to you. They aren't the only ones that do it, there are quite a few and their rates are fairly good.

Latest posts

Back