Lift kit arrived ready to install

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elvis

Reaction score
Was just installing a catch can and noticed this parcel in my garage. Woohoo its my bilstein shocks. So now I'm ready to install the lift kit, so exited. Other than the egr mod and a catch can its the first real mod that I have done to my Nav. Next bigger tyres. Just rang a mate to come help me install it. Well here goes will keep you guys updated and some pics.

Good luck mate, its a relative straight forwards swap out, i only had issues with the rear spings and removing the old bushes, i ended up cutting the springs off and out with a small grinder and cut off wheel. Also if your doing your torsions make sure you bed them in properly as i didnt on one and stripped the splines inside the reciever on the drivers side. quick trip to a wreckers and all fixed but wouldnt needed to have happen if i had made sure to bed it correctly.

Cheers Steve

So far I have the leaf springs in that took all day. Had a mate help me put them in they are pretty heavy. Had no probs other wise every thing went with out a hitch.

Well its all installed. Now off to get wheel alignment. Next big tyres.

The diffrence in my Nav is unbelievable. So much nicer to drive. Got it from Zordos what a great guy John is so helpful. Got blue max hd rear springs and Blistein shocks.

Latest posts

Back