lift/warranty

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

john boy

Reaction score
i am getting brand new car can you tell me if i get a 2 inch susp lift and a 2 inch body lift will this void my warranty.

john

Only if the lift or the work done causes the warranty issue. Same goes from any modification.

They simply told me that if the damage is a direct result from the mod than it wont be covered, so lifting your car should not affect the engine and drive train warranty what so ever..... stock suspension is shithouse so the lift is well worth it

try telling nissan it wasn't the cause though, all problems will be tared with the same brush...

Of course it will affect the warranty. A 50mm lift causes the glovebox to be at a higher altitude so the latching mechanism won't be as effective in the thinner air. Expect everything inside to fly out at random intervals as the raised paint on the road slams your rear suspension against the bump stop.

Seriously - the dealer MIGHT try pulling stunts. Nissan might too. But unless your problem is in some way caused by the change, they have NO right to refuse warranty.

I know of 2 people knocked back for warranty due to suspension lift. one was for body mounts which is a reasonable common problem that has nothing to do with suspension the the other was farked rear wheel bearing and bent axle tube on rear diff. suspension upgrade was apparently to stiff which cause the damage....BULLSHIT LOL.
our dealer is puss tho infact i think our local drug dealer is more honest than our nissan dealer. has better pricing to ahahahaha

both did and both eventually agreed it was easier to foot the bill rather than go through the continuous stress that is dealing with our local nissan dealer. plus one has a rather sour temper and reckons if he went in there again he would probably leave in cuffs lol

Latest posts

Back