lifting my D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ritchie654

Reaction score
hey guys im new to this hole thing so dont even know if im doing it write, but anyway i just bought a 2012 d22 and i want to put some new mud tyres on it and lift it a couple of inches. whats the best way to go about this cheap but good.

Thanks

Hi mate and welcome to the forum. The search function is a great spot to look for info. There are plenty of utes here with lifts. Or look threw the members rides section and look how others have done theirs

Hey mate. No matter how you go about it your bot gonna get away with it too cheap. I was lucky enough to get a second hand lift kit for under $500 but usually your looking at $1200+ for a lift and depending on tires your looking anywhere from $900-$1700 for them.

how would the car go by winding the torsion bars etc... a few people have suggested it to me but i just donno about it, can spacers be put in or somthing like that? as you can tell i dont know a lot about the car yet!

how would the car go by winding the torsion bars etc... a few people have suggested it to me but i just donno about it, can spacers be put in or somthing like that? as you can tell i dont know a lot about the car yet!

I wound up my torsion bars and fitted 267/75R16 all terrain tires on and it ran fine and had good clearance I only got the lift kit coz I saw the second hand one for cheap. I got the tire shop to wind the torsion bars up for me. I was the same when I brought my navara didn't know much about them but since having it I've learnt a lot

how much did you get it wound up and did it affect anything? like the way the car drove are scrubbing tyres etc...? thanks for your help i only want 2" or so....

how much did you get it wound up and did it affect anything? like the way the car drove are scrubbing tyres etc...? thanks for your help i only want 2" or so....

I let the tire shop decide how high to wind it up. They wound it up till car was level and it didn't affect anything, if anything it gave me more clearance for the bigger tires and the sunraizor rims

I originally wanted a 2" suspension lift and a 2" body lift but after doing the 2" suspension lift I'm more then happy with it

Latest posts

Back