LLad's Build Up D40 STX

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So a couple of week's ago I fitted my new bullbar. It's a Ironman Protector bar.
The first part of fitting the bar is the hardest. Attacking your car with a jigsaw:dong:

picture.php

But once your halfway there's no stopping.
picture.php

picture.php

The edge where the bullbar goes into the bar took a little bit of adjusting too get the right amount of gap, but nothing too hard.

picture.php

Also just sealed my tail gate, try and keep the dust and hopefully water out of my draws.
picture.php

picture.php

Made some new mud flaps for the front out of some 3mm rubber cut too the same shape as the originals.
picture.php

Hey Mate,

do you remember what type of seals these are, have been having a look on ovescos website but there are a fair amount of seals on there?

Cheers, Tim

No sorry mate, I just went in there and picked the ones I wanted, I can have a look at the receipt when I get home from work again on Wednesday and see if it says what they where.

thanks but i bit the bullet and ordered a few different types that i thought would fit hopefuly they will do the job, did they stop all the dust for you?

My tail gate if fully sealed air and water, and has stopped about 90% of the dust. But there is a little gap between the top of my tail gate and my canopy door, that is going to be a little trickier too seal but I will work it out soon.

Upgrade my front brakes for better stop ability, less brake heating.

Old rotors
picture.php

New set of DBA sloted rotors and Bendix 4WD heavy Duty pads.
picture.php

stops on a dime now, 200% better ready for the new camper van.
Where did you get these bad boys from?

I honestly can't remember sorry, but I bought them from a eBay supplier, do the research on what ones you want, as DBA have a couple of options, get some prices then check the net and fleebay.
There are a few cheaper options available now from china, but I wouldn't trust the steel. I'd rather pay for the best when it comes to trying to stop.

hey mate - do you come down in Camden/narellan/campbelltown areas? - seen a D40 look very similar to yours

Latest posts

Back