Long Range Fuel Tank

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
except your forearm gets sore from holding the trigger on for so long, and other motorists come and ask if you know what your doing cause its taking so bloody long. D22 don't accept fast fill nozzles :(
My 2006 D22 accepts the fast fill nozzle.
I have a long range tank but I usually only fill when we are headed out on a trip. For running around town I usually only have it half full so I dont have to haul all the weight of the fuel needlessly.
It also helps that I only work about 10ks from home...
Bill

Hi All
I have 2005 d22 str 3.0zd 55000km with all the usual add on's.I am going to put bigger fuel tank.What long range tank is everyone using? I am thinking of longranger /arb 125lt or 4wd system 145lt are there any others brands out there?.I will so putting in a 2in inronman lift in the near future
Thanks all
Shane
beerglass:

i was thinking of the 4wd systems 137 litter fuel tank it is $950 delivered to my door but i dont i looks like 125 liter one is plenty of fuel for i want to do.

except your forearm gets sore from holding the trigger on for so long, and other motorists come and ask if you know what your doing cause its taking so bloody long. D22 don't accept fast fill nozzles :(

i do agree with you - the slow fill is very painfull. But if i'm only in the servo every 3 or so weeks, it doesn't seem to bad.

I can fill the tank with a fast fill, but not the Jerry cans - must use a slow fill on them.

Hellbound you got any pics of your GU airbox set up ?

Dave.

i hav not done it yet it is a job in the near future. i did get a price on the air box of the 3 litre gu from nissian n it was best part of $500! so i think im going to look around at some wreakers n see who cheap i can get one for.

waiting on a longrange tank cause the standard one must have fumes in it cause i am up to 690 kms could be walking to work soon 04 d22

I have just bought a 125 ltr longranger but havn't picked it up yet.I pick the nav up on saturday from having the gen 3 in it.I want to see how many kms I get to the tank with the v8 in it then when I get back I will put the big tank in it

Im looking at getting a 145L tank from 4WD systems. Has anyone else had experience with thier tanks?

I have, I picked one up second hand originally.

The mounts aren't lined up 100% and the holes need elogating.

Plus one of the welds was weeping.

Didn't have the time to get it repaired so I sold it to Tanz on here and told him what needed doing.

He is using it now.

I bought a tank from TJM and couldn't be happier.

i've heard a few stories of those and the brown davis cracking. I guess it can happen to any tank but i went with a Long range automotive one because i couldn't find anyone that had anything bad to say about them. I've very happy with its build quality. LRA is only 120Lt though.

Yeah ive heard about them cracking. Just after i posted this I found the Long Ranger tanks and they look pretty decent. A bit cheaper to

Hi Fella's

My Long Ranger tank has been fitted for about 2 years now and have no problems with it.
It fitted up pretty easy.I didnt have to do any extra work to the tank or my navara to make it fit.

Shane

Latest posts

Back