look what i found

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

d40 abuser

Reaction score
found this today

Attachments

• IMG_0145.jpg
    IMG_0145.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 289
HAHAHAHA CLassic. :big_smile: Except they've got it on the wrong model. D22s are definatley NOT Salonmobiles.

This has made my day, funniest thing I've seen in a long time.

Last edited:
Looks like a D22 jockey trying to muscle in on our turf.

And no residual current devices installed! That is dangerous, it is a hazard for all around and should be stopped forthwith and immediately!

You guys got it all wrong!! The guy is obviously a Barber!! D22 are the perfect ride for a Barber. It's a MAN'S car. Black too!! Very Manly.
It's Hairdressers that need the D40.

You guys got it all wrong!! The guy is obviously a Barber!! D22 are the perfect ride for a Barber. It's a MAN'S car. Black too!! Very Manly.
It's Hairdressers that need the D40.

umm pretty sure hes not a barber lol...wow photographic proof that d22 is the salon mobile. lmao.

shame!!! :dance3:

It's so funny I've added it to my laptop's wallpaper collection. It's going to give me a giggle every time I see it.

More importantly, it will remind me that this particular community is filled with great people that can have a laugh with each other and just enjoy things. These days that's not so common.

i took that shot out the window at 40 k's holding up traffic after i did a illegal when i spotted it i couldnt let the gold pic pass im ganna have to find out if its a male driver lol

Barber : metrosexual term for a guy who can't bring himself to admit he's a hairdesser for men only.

Some of the barbers I've seen in Melbourne may as well be working in a closet.

I resisted the urge to go along the lines of barbie = bbq and some relation to those who put their meat on them.

I always knew that deep down D22 owners were simply aspiring to be a D40 owner!

With that photographic evidence it looks like we'll have to allow them into the exclusive 'Club Salon'.

even hairdressers are favoring the D22 over the D40 now. gee i'd hate to have a D40 now, who will buy it when your done????

Baaa Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

great work!

Not a bad ratio 1 D22 driver to the 5000 D40 hairdressers.

Lol, funniest thing I have seen all week.

Dave.

Latest posts

Back