look what i found

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it is someone that is sexually confused but it may be a deadset hottie and I could give her a UMM I wont go there

Scott I wouldn't have thought you'd have any confusion about it mate but if you do, I strongly recommend a decent set of windscreen wipers. You will see a lot less *cough* ahem, more clearly with those fitted.

I think it is someone that is sexually confused but it may be a deadset hottie and I could give her a UMM I wont go there

Oh for a second there I thought you were like Dave and couldn't stop talking about me but I'm not a deadset hottie or a her, and my 22 has a shag pile roof lining and bright flashy streamers hanging off it so it can't be me.

I been buggered, I might not work often and after this week I know why. Pissing down rain earlier in the week, howling easterly winds yesterday and sunny enough to get sunburnt today. I'm sure next week will be hail and snow just to top it off, but it will all happen before Wednesday because by then we will have the new walls and the roof on the dairy and the remainder of the work will be indoors where weather doesn't bother us.

How you been Dave?

Good mate, I am on Holidays. Loving it, I was off for 2 days and they tried to get me to come back. Yeah righto not.

I am heading out Dubbo way next week for a few days to see a mate.

I am staying at the Police station so I think I should be safe.

Sounds like its gonna be a interesting week for, was wandering why you have been quiet.

Dave.

Staying at the cop shop? yeah we've all had those sort of stays, remember to be nice to Bubba and don't offer to pick up the soap in the shower.

If you're on holidays you should be getting all this crappy weather not us. It's Murphy's Law, it's fine for working days and raining for holidays, please come and get your fair share of this crap.

Thankfully most of our hard yards are done, a day or so of external work and then a few days of plumbing and remodeling the inside with cupboards and benches and stage one of the dairy rebuild will be finished. Not sure when we are doing stage 2 yet but it's mostly just re-tinning the roof and walls in stage 2 not rebuilding the frame so it shouldn't be has annoying.

Na wont be in the cells, well hope not. My mate who is a copper lives at the police house out there.

Dont worry it was rain here for 4 days last week, its always the way as you said.

Do use run a dairy out there or use use to.

Dave.

Nah the dairy was on the farm from the previous owner, it's since been converted into a holding area for tagging etc and a hospital for the sickies, we've just always referred to it as a dairy...old habits etc. Dairy farming is too bloody hard these days we just stick the cows in a paddock and let them grow enough to sell or breed, it's nearly maintenance free farming.

Back on topic, continue this over in the random chat thread.

Probably shouldn't turn every thread into a chat thread.

Dave.

Oh I thought that was a clever ruse of yours to take the focus off D22 drivers cutting hair

saw the car again today was a guy driving tried to take a photo but couldnt maybe cause i was laughing and didnt want to crash anyway ill get the shot 1 day

Back