Looking for some advice from more experienced people

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jonesyy

Reaction score
g'day I currently own a 2006 Nissan navara d22 3ltr turbo diesel and looking at doing some modifications to it and looking for some prices
I would like to add a safari snorkel
I would like to fit a 2 inch spring lift (torque rods in front leafs in rear)
I would also like to fit a 2 inch body lift all round
and also looking for some upper control arms to help with the wheel travel

just would like to know some good brands and a rough price range
I live in rockingham western Australia

any advice would be muchly appreciated
thank you

Suspension and body lift hit up zordo. He can also arrange pick up for certain brands in Perth to save on postage. As for control arms, calmini in the states are the cheapest for d22's. Just Google calmini and it will come up.

For the snorkel you have a couple of options. You can send a pm time nizzbits, he can do genuine Nissan snorkels which will let you fit dual batteries under the bonnet, otherwise there are quite a few on eBay but these take up too much room to fit a decent sized battery up the front. That is providing you want to fit one there, if you are happy to fit one in the tub then its not a problem.

Hi mate.
Zordo is the one stop shop for all things suspension and bodylift. Calmini do the upper control arms and you are better buying the direct from the states. purenissan.com. They will be heaps cheaper and they are easy to deal with. I went for the genuine nissan snorkel so I could fit my second battery under the bonnet plus I like the look of it better to the safari. (Just my preference) safari is a good product tho. Zordo has a thread were he can give you a quote on all your suspension and body lift parts. Hope this gets you started anyway.

Cheers

Suspension and body lift hit up zordo. He can also arrange pick up for certain brands in Perth to save on postage. As for control arms, calmini in the states are the cheapest for d22's. Just Google calmini and it will come up.

For the snorkel you have a couple of options. You can send a pm time nizzbits, he can do genuine Nissan snorkels which will let you fit dual batteries under the bonnet, otherwise there are quite a few on eBay but these take up too much room to fit a decent sized battery up the front. That is providing you want to fit one there, if you are happy to fit one in the tub then its not a problem.

Your to quick mate.

Just Another Quick Question Guys On Calmini What Do I look Under For The Upper Control Arms ? Don't Have Navara Listed ?

Sux they don't do that heavy duty steering system for RHD any more. I tried to order one when I got my control arms but they said it has been discontinued. Hope they bring it back one day.

Latest posts

Back