Map sensor, where is it?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you got the D22 manual, dave linked to a new download site in the D22 manual thread only a week or so back.

Yeh, I have seen it, I access the site off my phone so I can't download it otherwise I would have already done so.

I just picked up my chipit diesel chip, I just wanna know where this sensor is so i can get it hooked up and going, can someone just give me a straight answer?

I'm sure someone can but they aren't here right now and your choice is as offered or wait until someone who knows the answer.

No I haven't got a D22 and I don't have a copy but someone will have it, or someone who knows D22's backwards might just be here to answer the question now.

The ZD30 does have a MAP sensor.

Doesn't use a Air Flow Metre.

From memory, the YD25DDTI CRD in the D22 uses a AFM. Not a MAP sensor.

See that's the guy who knows them backwards, whether he gives you the right answer is beyond me.

Variable Vane turbo ZD30's run a AFM, D22 spec run's a MAP sensor.

Its the Boost Sensor on the pipe from the turbo to the Throttle Body.

Im trying to rig up my chipit chip and the wiring loom supplied is asking for a MAF sensor, I can't find anything that will fit the plug on the pressurized side of the air intake system and it doesn't even fit into the MAF sensor. I guess I need to speak to someone who has a chipit fitted to a 2.5, I'd ring chipit but they aren't open today.

I've looked over the whole engine countless times and I've had a mate do the same, I didn't really want to pay the $100 to get it fitted but I think I might have to

Thanks Dave, much appreciated, I'm an apprentice diesel mechanic and spent 3.5 years building cat engines but I'll be fucked if I can suss this Nissan
Lump out hahah

It's the 2.5 mate, so if it has MAF sensor it won't have a MAP sensor? Is that right ? I must have been supplied the wrong harness

Latest posts

Back