Matt's D22 Custom Tray

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure on prices yet. Just tossing up the idea with my dad (hes the boilermaker) as we are looking at buying a bender to start doing some stuff. Also depends on if people want them powder coated or just painted. But will let everyone know once we make our mind up

sounds good. be keen to hear what you price them at when you know. i think postage may knock a few out, but i guess we shall see. look forward to hearing, i'll be following this thread.

Looks like top workmanship.

I'd like sliders, and a rear bar made from dual 2.5" tube and with a dual-hinged barn-door type dual spare wheel carrier please! Powdercoated black. I'll PM you my address to send it to. Thanks mate.

What size RHS are you using there? Also wall thickness? Are you going to put in timber or chequerplate floor? Sorry for all the questions I've been thinking of doing something very similar for a while

Jon - The more questions the better, Im making this thread to help encourage other people to do this sort of work themselves. The outer frame is 100x50x2mm and the inner frame is 75x50x2mm. Its going to be full chequer plate floor, I was tossing up doing a nice varnished wood floor on it but I want it to be sealed from dust if I put a canopy on it. All up I think this will end up costing me about $500. But saying that I am getting it sand blasted and painted for free, well for a carton anyway. For what it is though its a very affordable project

Who would have thought it would be so hard to get some conveyor rubber to use as flares. Anyone know of bigger company who would sell this. I also got some stickers in print at the moment to stick on my ute, I had a laugh when I saw it and thought I need to get these printed

Who would have thought it would be so hard to get some conveyor rubber to use as flares. Anyone know of bigger company who would sell this.

I don't know about company's that sell the stuff but we've got the stuff in varying sizes lining garage and shed floors all over the place. Find someone that works in a power station or something where such belts are used and get them to beg/borrow/steal/buy the stuff they replace, for flares you wouldn't need much.

Hey boosted am keen to do a custom tray for my cab chassie would b good to catch up and run through a couple of ideas with u

Yeah mate for sure. Let me know when ya wanna catch up. I was thinking of doing a run through state forest this weekend if I can get it partly finished

Oh yeah im heading dwn to lowmead thiss weekend were the fourby comp was to go for a squirt on the bikes but yeah will let u knw. Do u ride bikes?

Just a quick update, didn't get much done last night as I stuffed up the measurements and used the last little bit of box section I had. Managed to get the roll bar done. Need the extra little bit to get the head board finished.

Also got some stickers made up

Latest posts

Back