Matt's D22 Custom Tray

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aido - haha yeah I noticed that the other day when I was looking at it. Might be a upgrade in the future to accomodate that :D

Damn it Boosted - I have tried not to follow this thread but have been sucked in. Love the trays. It is going to look awesome when finished.

I agree - paint is the go - easier to touch up.

I wouldn't get plastic windows - they turn to crap after a while - go for canvas all round and get a reverse camera. I only had mirrors to work with on my previous 4WD and no windows or camera and I never hit anything, but a camera would have been nice.

Keep up the progress pics.

Cheers.

Ridgie - Thanks for the support. Good to see people are liking my work. I don't want windows in it. I've driven Falcon utes, Hiace vans and I drive a Patrol ute now for work and never needed a rear view mirror. Its a request from the handbrake. See how I go though. Might just forget to put the windows in

I have been watching this thread from the sidelines mate and your making me jealous, the tray makes the nav look tough. I agree with ridgie, I have windows in my canopy and there crap, wish I found this forum before ifound my canopy. I will be keen in your slider making venture if you head down that road.

Nicely done.
Calm, considered and under control. I like your style.
Perhaps a front Loka would do you for now before the outlay on SAS.

Usually im all gungho but i thought i might slow it down a bit and it worked. Im trying to sweet talk my wife into a front locker. But just trying to find the right one. If anyone has a good argument formme getting a front locker then put your case forward haha

Hey I snapped a tie rod and within 24 hrs I had my better half searching carsales for a GU coilover cab chassis!
Anythings possible. Bust a CV and tell her " that wouldn't ave happened if we had a Lokka to distribute the forces equally"
Also depends if she might be stuck with you or if " your just spending more money on your toy"
Good luck!

Whats the best priced lockers around? I heard somewhere that they can be bought for about $400, if thats the case then I can order one tomorrow. But if not, more overtime on the horizon

Whats the best priced lockers around? I heard somewhere that they can be bought for about $400, if thats the case then I can order one tomorrow. But if not, more overtime on the horizon

I think they're around $499, well that's what I've paid for the Patrol, still waiting for it to arrive, they had run out of stock.

Good news!!! An appliction has been submitted to the minister of war, finance and recreation for the funding of an autolocker. It has been approved :D Now to find the best locker for the best price

d22dave - Be patient. Don't want to rush these things. I gave 4wdsystems a call and got a price of $550 from them. Tell you what if they weren't the only ones who sell auto lockers in aus then they wouldn't be getting my business. Not the best phone edicate

Had my chip & exhaust done yesterday and the guys were suggesting that a front locker should be my next mod.........I told them to get in line. Perhaps one day.

Results of the dyno - 3rd gear, tyre pressures at 32.
Standard - 60kw.
Chip set at 5 - 70kw
Chip set at 7 - 76kw
add exhaust - 80.2kw.

Latest posts

Back