Matt's D22 Custom Tray

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boosted top job on the tray mate, a work mate and me are keeping a close eye on this as we are thinking of doing something similar.

Once done will the towbar go back on?

Thanks mate. I was planning on cuttingthe wings off the bar and flip it and re weld it so it should make it a few inchs higher

Could someone from admin please change the title of this thread to Matts D22 Build Thread? The minister of war and finance has cut funding for the tray so money is going to other parts of the car :D will post up some photos in a few weeks of the new additions

Rule one, so much easier if you can buy everything you need in the first purchase.

Rule two; if you can not do rule one, always explain it as saving money by buying exactly what you need as you realise better ways of doing it.

Thats the biggest one we can cram into a shipping container. By the way i bought some interior lights from you and i love em! Top job!

Haha if some are that way inclined(mabye some D40 drivers jk) There are the odd car mad girl out the unfortunetly they are snapped up pretty quickly

Thought i'd post up some progress on my ute. After the boss saw the custom tray and didnt like me changing it that much I was told to take a different route to store stuff in the tray. And here it is.

Thought i'd post up some progress on my ute. After the boss saw the custom tray and didnt like me changing it that much I was told to take a different route to store stuff in the tray. And here it is.

Whoah, what?? So what are you doing with the bits you've already done?

How's your foot?

Last edited:
Haha im expecting a few posts starting like that. Ill either make the tray into a trailer or if someone wants to buy it then ill probably sell it. Ive got something else done that ill take some photosof tomorrow

The foots getting better. The winter and cold tiles dont help but its getting there

Navagator, haven't heard from you in a while. Have you got the ute back on the road yet?
I was looking for about $600 and that will be with everything to finish it plus its getting undercoated to stop any rust. All it needs to be finished is the mounts drilled, the rear front guards welded in and the tyre hatch welded on.

Oh yeah sounds good. Would have to look at extending it a little for my ute thoigh :-/. na utes still off the road

Latest posts

Back