Matt's D22 Custom Tray

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About half way through building a set of draws for the tub and bought a set of front slotted rotors to fit sometime

Hey mate did you get rid of the rear shackles as well as lower the front end when you weren't happy with the ride?
Was there much bump stop clearance or was it wound up so far it was bottoming out?

Hey mate did you get rid of the rear shackles as well as lower the front end when you weren't happy with the ride?
Was there much bump stop clearance or was it wound up so far it was bottoming out?

Yeah I pulled them out for now. There wasn't much clearence and it was like I was driving a shopping trolley

Boosted said:
Yeah I pulled them out for now. There wasn't much clearence and it was like I was driving a shopping trolley

So you reckon it's better just going the Uca's and not worrying about the rear shackles? I might order some from the us in a couple of weeks and just don't know if I should get the shackles aswell or just stick with the 2" springs and get the Uca's for more front end down travel. Looking into a body lift too.

So you reckon it's better just going the Uca's and not worrying about the rear shackles? I might order some from the us in a couple of weeks and just don't know if I should get the shackles aswell or just stick with the 2" springs and get the Uca's for more front end down travel. Looking into a body lift too.

I go through some fairly rough stuff and just the 2" setup hasn't let me down yet. But I've got a 2" body lift and front locker that helps. Plus having 2" with the upper arms give you a bit more down travel

Boosted said:
Na I've got 32's. Thinking of going to 33's but a bit worried on power loss

So did the body lift give you any real advantage? Other than maybe a tad more approach angle?
Just messaging Zordo now to organise my body lift.

It didn't do much with approach angle as the chasis hangs out a fair bit but the sides went up a fair bit. It more have me extra wheel clearence.

Boosted said:
It didn't do much with approach angle as the chasis hangs out a fair bit but the sides went up a fair bit. It more have me extra wheel clearence.

Just go the 33's they'll be good. And they'll look good filling out the guards too. ;).
I'm ordering mine now as I reckon my Tyres will be shot by the time i go to Fraser in December so
I might aswell fit my 33's then. Instead of wasting money on another set of 32's

Mine are nearly stuffed as well. Just trying to find something cheap enough. I've been looking at the Kumho KL71's

Boosted said:
Mine are nearly stuffed as well. Just trying to find something cheap enough. I've been looking at the Kumho KL71's

I've heard great reviews about them. I'm looking at probably ST Max. Or maybe KM2's.

Boosted said:
After getting my Coopers I'm going to try get something on the budget side

Why is that? In that case I would definately go the Kumho or even the Federal Couragia. Goo reviews too

Why is that? In that case I would definately go the Kumho or even the Federal Couragia. Goo reviews too

Federals all the way!!!! dont get tke km like you would with mickey Ts but fuck me heaps better for offriading

Back