Mdc /gic campers

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At the end of the day nobody should defame a company based on their personal experience we are all different most large companies do monitor forums one very large well known aftermarket supplier has a pr dept and an employee that monitors this site and others looking for marketing advantages and negative feedback this was told to me by one of the managers that i dealt with recently in this day the way people sue ect i would not say anything negative about any company or it's products on a world wide forum.

Last edited:
Carful mentioning anything about gic that is bad.... The site will end up with letters from solicitors threading to sue them like they did on 4x4 earth. That alone makes me not want to buy one. Bit I won't mention anything about build quality lol.

How can they get away with this.
I know Myswag site you cannot comment on one of them
Lets face it IF THEY ARE CRAP we should be able to talk about them on these forums.:shoot:

You can talk about it man it's just not wise to mention the name of the company involved we all gain info from forums but sometimes best to read and not rant i am sure you know what i mean.

How can they get away with this.
I know Myswag site you cannot comment on one of them
Lets face it IF THEY ARE CRAP we should be able to talk about them on these forums.:shoot:

creative writing is all you need to get your message across
M@swa*g....now there's a forum where they don't like anyone's opinion exept there own

I own a Swag Camper Trailer from Brisbane. Love it!

In regards to MySwag it seems more like people with too much money and only use them twice a year after spending $30000 on them and even take coffee machines!

Some good people there but a lot of "I got a 200 series and a $50000 camper so I'm better than you"

Rant over.

I'm going to burn for this!
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I own a Swag Camper Trailer from Brisbane. Love it!

In regards to MySwag it seems more like people with too much money and only use them twice a year after spending $30000 on them and even take coffee machines!

Some good people there but a lot of "I got a 200 series and a $50000 camper so I'm better than you"

Rant over.

I'm going to burn for this!
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Nah i agree, probably a lot of retirees and people loaded with cash which then becomes a look what iv got more then a look where I went.
Each to their own I guess. I'm sure there is plenty there for everyone, you just have to agree with what they say about their own product.

Last edited:
Nah i agree, probably a lot of retirees and people loaded with cash which then becomes a look what iv got more then a look where I went.
Each to their own I guess. I'm sure there is plenty there for everyone.

Sorry I should of added there is I bucket load of info on there. A great resource if you are in the market.

So swag and gic in the same bag..... How.much should i look at spending for my first camper.... IM a sensible person that want bang for his buck not to spend cash to say i have the best. My first camper needs to get me anywhere and everywhere

My "Swag Camper Trailer" that has no asaosiacrion with the forum is great. Aussie made trailer, rock solid. The tent part is constructed in China using aussie canvas.

I got the sandpiper with boat rack and the straight wall 12 foot tent. I can put up and pack away the tent and annex all by my self. Stands up with out pegs.

Got a 10 yo Camel galvanised off road soft floor and it's great. Rolled it once but it's still going strong- just spent a fortnight in it in the pissing down rain no problems.
Only issue ever was the zipper between camper and annexe, and the next model released had corrected that with a heavier zipper.

Very basic, and we wired the 240v ourselves. Still haven't got around to the 12v setup

I have to do some work on the camper so I'll setup when I get home late next week and grab some new photos and do a quick run down.

a friend of mind bought a forward fold mdc 5 months ago and build quality was poor, there were holes in the canvas, stitching was coming undone all over it with grease smears all through it and there customer service was crap, he is still trying to sort it out, they dont reply to emails either.

Big zetor

Your friend needs to drop into the mdc dealer and unfold it out front. If no reaction from staff then you start pulling out the signs letting people know about the poor quality service and product. This is the only way to get service from these blokes. All they do is sell sell sell and once it's out the door it's done with. All you gotta do is grab there attention and you'll be sorted. Emails won't do anything as they just delete them and say they never received it.

Latest posts

Back