Mdc /gic campers

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They just seem to give me the impression that its all about pumping stuff out to make as much cash as possible at the expense of quality and service.
I guess it depends whether your prepared to tweak stuff yourself.

Waeco, tjm, engel, etc, etc are on there and they are the top....
IM asking ? About gic in particular because its my first camper and i want as much info as possible. IM not prepared to spend 30/40 k just to have a name brand product.

Yeah well that's fair enough. But, the magazine is more like a damn catalogue these days.
I've looked at both, and like I said if your prepared to modify the trailer a bit they probably wouldn't be too bad for the average camper.
The things that concerned me was certain fasteners, quality of the stitching, average looking welds.
But hey it's only my opinion.

Bj navara. I just searched camel campers..... Very nice :) any extra information would be helpful. Cheers. :rock:

Our old bushman is not as flash as the one on the website!
No fold down steps etc, just a big solid gal trailer with leaf springs, a water tank underneath, and s stainless kitchen box on the swing away tailgate. No stoves etc.

No probs with canvas, just the annexe zipper, which as I said they upgraded in the next model run.
No trailer brakes either, as it just squeezed in under the load limit and I couldn't afford the upgrade.
Hitch is an 'american' hitch which is awkward but that said I haven't changed it- I just unhitched by un bolting the mounting bolt on the tongue rather than fiddle with it.
Will take some pics at the muster of it for you.

Bj navara i cant get off the camel campers website.. IM calling em today to see where the Melbourne office is and see if there is any displays down here

Thanks for all the input fellas

Latest posts

Back