Members Pics needed for Muster website

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They were only for your eyes Krafty.

Ill forward em to Woody from now on.

Ill dig up a few Nav pics.

About bloody time Mr Admin!

Woody's already tried to palm off Jason's D22 as yours, the guy has no clue, so make sure you label everything :ha:

*hiding from Woody now*

Wanna hug Woody?

Bloody hell I was in the lounge for 10 mins and you've just filled my in box, no bloody hug for you.

grrrrrrrrr

Bump for the evening shift. No idea if Woody's email has collapsed in the last few hours but incase it hasn't we still want photos of Nav's.

You already have multiple billing montana, but unless Woody's been getting a few in the last 5 hours it might end up being multiple multiple billing.

Guys - thanks for your contributions so far. We have had a good response over the weekend and yesterday.

We still have room for more pictures the way KraftyPG has set up the Muster web site.

cheers, David

Argh bloody hell who keeps making work for me

*slaps Woody* all this and I haven't even had my morning coffee.

I notice Dave's been very quite on the matter, must be to embarrassed to show off his birdshit D22 :ha:

Sent a pic... Will have to get uploading at home and get them off my camera! Will send a few more tonight to keep your inbox busy...

:)

Argh bloody hell who keeps making work for me
because you love it !!!!

Oh, you want one with bird/batshit on it do you?
we'll take any navara - clean, dirty or even naughty ...

well, perhaps not naughty - we're trying to run a 'family' muster after all.

Bloody hell over 12 hours without the net (thanks to the dumbf*&k at my ISP who tripped over the cable and couldn't plug it back in) and I've seen maybe 3 new images come in AND STILL NONE FROM BIRDSHIT DAVE :ha:

I can just see it now, when people start looking at the website they will bitch and moan about why certain members have got multiple images and how the committee (I'm absolved I'm just the designer) played favorites, well it's hard not too, we've had room for about 60 pics of Navs and so far we've had about 15 different people offer up images.

As for me loving work Woody you know I only like working for you <---- Gotta give Dave something to comment on so he remembers to offer up the image I already stole of his ute.

Latest posts

Back