Members Pics needed for Muster website

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're right I shouldn't have reacted to Krankin, he's one of the ones that actually got off his arse and found pics.

Apologies Mr Krankin, you are a star

I like your photos too Krankin, the side on shot which is used (I'm sure you'll recognise it) is a good shot, no D40's came in like that.

i love navarian's photo on the 'rules' page ... the one with his ute in the water, and the reflection on the water ... awesome.

There's some crappy pics in the photobucket link in my sig that you are welcome to use.

From that to this.

i love navarian's photo on the 'rules' page ... the one with his ute in the water, and the reflection on the water ... awesome.

I think Navarian should give himself (or his photographer) more credit, I too thought that water shot was a great shot.

Website looks great

Thanks

There was some good pics sent in and like so many good pictures it's often the ones that aren't set up that are the best.

Speaking for myself and not the committee here, although Woody and I did discuss it yesterday.

More images can and will be used in the future however we'd prefer if there was a wider spread of users offering up images rather than the same ones over and over. Woody will stockpile any new images for future selection but it would be nice to see some new blood.

By all means send them through (obviously don't kill the poor guys email server) but selection may not happen for a little while and those not already on the site with good pics may get priority.

Speaking for myself and not the committee here, although Woody and I did discuss it yesterday.

More images can and will be used in the future however we'd prefer if there was a wider spread of users offering up images rather than the same ones over and over. Woody will stockpile any new images for future selection but it would be nice to see some new blood.

By all means send them through (obviously don't kill the poor guys email server) but selection may not happen for a little while and those not already on the site with good pics may get priority.

How are you vetting the pics you are using Krafty? i sent through some to Woody (you'll see i'm post #3 in this thread) and they weren't used. i mean, I get it if you think the pics are crap (he he), but if not, people will continue sending them through hopeing to get at least one used on the site.

There are LOTS of people with Navara pride by the looks of it, will be hard to make everyone happy, maybe chuck up a Navara forum gallery (along with the Ados Gallery) for those that dont appear on the site pages.

just thinking out loud.

Unless you sent them under a different username I don't see them on Woody list which either means he didn't receive them or he stuffed up, either way it's a bit hard to ask him since he's freezing his arse off up the snow pretending to be a snow bunny.

When he gets back on Monday I'll find out where your images are and I'll make sure they go on the next update.

My humblest apologies for Woody's stuff up. A bad workman always blames his tool and in this case I'm going to blame the biggest tool in my box.....*Looks at Woody*

How are you vetting the pics you are using Krafty? i sent through some to Woody (you'll see i'm post #3 in this thread) and they weren't used. i mean, I get it if you think the pics are crap (he he), but if not, people will continue sending them through hopeing to get at least one used on the site.

There are LOTS of people with Navara pride by the looks of it, will be hard to make everyone happy, maybe chuck up a Navara forum gallery (along with the Ados Gallery) for those that dont appear on the site pages.

just thinking out loud.

Hi Will

I dont think i got your email the first time - so I apologize that your piccy's didn't get used in the first issue of the muster web site.

I have recieved your emails from this morning though, and as KraftyPg said, I am stockpiling photo's for any upgrades that we do to the web site.

Bout time you got off your arse an attended to disgruntled members who you chose to ignore the first time round snow bunny :ha:

I've had to thaw the fingers after the COLD weekend up in the high country. So I've been a bit slow getting back on the 'puter since i've been back. Tonight i'll try to upload the photo's my wife took whilst away, I might find another nice photo or two to put aside for the 'group photo' section on the web site.

Hi Will

I dont think i got your email the first time - so I apologize that your piccy's didn't get used in the first issue of the muster web site.

I have recieved your emails from this morning though, and as KraftyPg said, I am stockpiling photo's for any upgrades that we do to the web site.

Oh they made it, good stuff. i opened outlook; which i usually don't use and they weren't in my sent items. i tried again from my gmail account so if you got 2 lots that's why.

Back