Mickeys vs Bridgestone

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I put bridgestone AT 694(i think) on the old work ute and honestly didnt have a problem, they were quiet enough and grippy in dry and wet. I have BFGs on the wifes xtrail and they have been great lil noisey but great on and off road. Will be definatley considering them when the VARA is due for new ones.

Had the Pirellis fitted last Friday and they feel good. $1100 plus $55 for a wheel alignment.

Also had Zordo fit new springs and EFS shocks. Truck really rides great now so thanks Zordo, great job.

Just the 90,000 service to do tomorrow.

All set for the 3 months on the road to WA towing our van.

Had the Pirellis fitted last Friday and they feel good. $1100 plus $55 for a wheel alignment.

Also had Zordo fit new springs and EFS shocks. Truck really rides great now so thanks Zordo, great job.

Just the 90,000 service to do tomorrow.

All set for the 3 months on the road to WA towing our van.

Have a safe trip and you will have to post some pic's

I have Bridgestone LT 265 70 16 D694 fitted and they are just a great tyre. My off roading as I live in the Pilbara is rock and sand and they just eat it up. Quiet on the road also. For sand running (yesterday in very very loose sand) they made the factory 693 look pretty sad. Never even let them down from 34 psi, should have but had a slack attack.

Never ever had them on a 4x4 but everyone seems to be happy with the BFG TYRES up this way. Most of our work 4x4 utes run the LT 694's that is why I went to them as they have been impressive and handled some pretty ugly country in the Pilbara.

One tyre starting to emerge in the Pilbara that is handling everything dished up to it is the GT Radial Savero AT.

Just for interest, did you know that Mickey Thompson and Coopers tyres come out of the same factory?

I run the yokie geolander ats, got em for $265 each probly about 2 years ago, cant fault them so far. Done a fair few km's out west on some heavily corrogated dirt roads with a tray full of tools and am surprised how well they have held together.

See a lot of people fitting 265/75R16, why not 255/85R16 33.4 inch

would not be a lot of choice in that size. Could be pretty hard to find a replacement in the middle of a trip also i reckon, though i guess you could just buy something close to the same OD.

Latest posts

Back