Might have to relocate now.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BP90

Reaction score
Well today i got made redundant from work as part of a 60 employee payoff. So might have to look at relocating up north in chase of some work.

Bart

Oh ok thanks for the tip mate. but nah wasnt thinking as high as cairns, been applying around gladstone, rocky, emerald area,

Bart

Oh ok thanks for the tip mate. but nah wasnt thinking as high as cairns, been applying around gladstone, rocky, emerald area,

Bart

I relocated to Gladstone a year and a half ago. It's not too bad a place. There's definitely work up here. Give Bechtel a ring.

aahhh shit news bart, was wondering just yesterday how you were going, try all the locals as well, like persals. dix glaobal allweld, ism, you never know your luck you might snag something local.

bryan

What do you do for a trade?

Im a Boilermaker Neil.

I relocated to Gladstone a year and a half ago. It's not too bad a place. There's definitely work up here. Give Bechtel a ring.

Yeah i was told about bechtel but i can seem to find a contact phone number for them on their website.

aahhh shit news bart, was wondering just yesterday how you were going, try all the locals as well, like persals. dix glaobal allweld, ism, you never know your luck you might snag something local.

bryan

Yeah going to try locally but not sure if i will have much luck, not many are hiring boilys local.

There building a new gas plant in Darwin, seen a few ads for boily's in the paper. Have a look on seek.com.

In rocky I'd try chauvel industrial services, MEM or SMW as a start for boily. Or also John holland.

Latest posts

Back