moisture issues

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skippyjason

Reaction score
Hi all.

I find that whenever there is a bit of rain I tend to have more electrical/electronic malfunctions. Central locking seems to play up on one of the doors, 4wd warning light comes on sometimes, oil warning light. All intermittent, all can be cleared and there's no mechanical issues, they don't show when its dry..

Just wondering if there's a central point for the electronics for those things which in should look at?

Cheers

Hi all.

I find that whenever there is a bit of rain I tend to have more electrical/electronic malfunctions. Central locking seems to play up on one of the doors, 4wd warning light comes on sometimes, oil warning light. All intermittent, all can be cleared and there's no mechanical issues, they don't show when its dry..

Just wondering if there's a central point for the electronics for those things which in should look at?

Cheers

G'day mate, I would lean toward the fuse boxes in the engine bay there are 2 one on each side of the bay.. Look for any moisture inside these boxes firstly when the weather is wet when you experience these issues I would suggest.. If you fail to see any in there then i would trouble shoot it further..

there also a major plug assembly under the drivers side foot well might be worth alook aswell, water spray off the front tyre maybe.

Back