Mundine.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately it's that cockiness that got him where he is, but yeah it would be nice to see him loose a few.

I'm not a fan, but he seems to do alright.... Shame he can't get his head in gear, or one day it might just pop off

I agree with all the comments he is a serious TOOL, but one thing his massive mouth does do is draw attention to the fight, and as they say "there is no such thing as bad attention" because with out us all hating the FARK wit no one would give a flying FARRRKKK about the fight.

G' evening Ladies, Gentlemen!

I know i have ruffled a few feathers on this and other websites, because of my colorful language (words you dick-brains!)

However, i sincerely hope the fight is a good fight and that both boxers bring to the audience there skills and punching power!

Furthermore, i am hoping for the the Australian public's sake that MUNDINE get's the proverbially snot belted out of the anti Australian scum-bag!

If he is devastating flogged to night, I will pay $10,000.00 cash to the first person that shoves Mundine's Muslim flag right up his arse!

PS, I will pay a further $5,000.00 cash if they sing the Australian national anthem whilst they are doing the act! (Shoving the flag up his arse!)

My apologies if my response offends anyone on this website!

Regards,

RLI
:rambo:

the 2 fastest aboriginals I've ever seen, Geale in particular is like lightning and is well ahead.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back