Music when 4x4ing

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Second that, Travis Sinclair has some good stuff.

Dave.

If only he'd get to and release that third album 1 new single in 4 years isn't good enough. Maybe the lure of the Kenworth got to him again, it is quite a lure after all.

I did hear another album was on the way.

Everytime I hear the boy in the Aerodyne it always sends a shiver down my spine.

Dave.

New single was released last year for the movie and the new album line has been spoken about for a while however there is little news about it. He's not even playing that many gigs, although he's got two coming up here next month I might have to check out. Haven't seen him for about 4 years when I told him we used one of his songs as our wedding song, just for that he gave us a signed shirt and hat each and sat at our table for about 2 hours chatting with the group after his show. He's well worth the effort to see and so is his truck, although it's not an areodyne

Obviously the creator of the second one doesn't understand the song. It's about having a real ute not a pretty pick up like Lee describes them. How many of those Commodore and Falcon guys would care if their mate shot a hole through the floor pan, more than likely all of them. But still it's good too see anyone can make a youtube, someone elses pictures, someone elses songs and you're a star. Better off hunting out the real clip.

Latest posts

Back