Muster Attendance Form Available Now!!!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Give us a shout out, who is coming to the muster??

For everyone that signs up with the rego form above they will not only receive a show bag with some goodies in it but you will get your self an official 2014 Navara Muster T-Shirt and your camp fees will be sorted.

we will have some great prizes in our charity raffle, (and maybe a few competitions for just bringing your rig but shhhhh thats not official yet)

4wd day trip taking in some awesome scenery,

cave tours in some of the best Limestone caves in Australia, we are also planning on having our own cave tours just for our group.

hang out around the fire in our own camp area

check out everyones Navs up close

take a walk to the river for a dip with the rock walls towering above you with glimpses into some of the caves.

The camp ground has hot showers and a big camp kitchen,

You can even book a dorm room if you dont have camping gear of your own but still want to come.

there will be heaps to do over the three days and heaps of prizes to take home not to mention getting to meet up with other Nav owners, put some faces to names and utes and have a few cans,,, of lemonade????

Planning is still going on, we are working on an Official Itinerary and as soon as its all worked out we will post it up.

You wont be forced to do anything it will be a pick and choose what suits you type of deal.

SO COME ON FELLAS GET SOME TIME OFF WORK AND COME TO THIS YEARS MUSTER.

IT WOULD BE AWESOME TO GET AS MANY THERE AS POSSIBLE AND BEET LAST YEARS NUMBERS.

LET US KNOW IF YOU COMING, GIVE US A SHOW OF HANDS.

Last edited:
lol
i will be renting one for the weekend
my back has seen enough rough nights camping

For those that are interested in a getting a cabin or going in a dorm style room I suggest you book it now as they are limited and won't last long.

so far we have over 15 rego forms submitted which means we have over 15 cars coming.

Not bad for for not even two weeks with rego forms being up, BUT we would like heaps more to come and we need more to beat last years numbers.

SO COME ON ALL YOU NSW NAV OWNERS DONT LET THE QLD MUSTER BEAT US, GET YOUR FORMS IN!!

The Sponsors are coming onboard to help make this muster the biggest yet!!
so get your forms in fellas its going to be a cracka!!

Good stuff Jayson, looking forward to seeing you and the family there.
No sure if I mentioned it but bring a body or blow up mat for the kids to use down in the river, so they can float around surrounded by the towering limestone walls. It's a pretty cool place for a dip,.

2014 Muster Rego Forms need to be sent in before 29 September

coz we need time to arrange the order for the Muster Shirts

Back