Muster Attendance Form Available Now!!!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys just a reminder that if you have mates that you think would like to come but dont own a Navara, thats sad, but its ok for them to come along and join in on what is shaping up to be a top few days of camping, exploring, 4wding, PRIZES and not to forget about the cans around the fire.

So grabs some mates pop over to the web site, fill in a rego form and we will see you there!!

Last edited:
I swear on a stack of bible's that I will send mine in tomorrow , I just keep forgetting to take it to work so I can use the scanner . And I know how to work it ! Un like posting YouTube videos -_-

I swear on a stack of bible's that I will send mine in tomorrow , I just keep forgetting to take it to work so I can use the scanner . And I know how to work it ! Un like posting YouTube videos -_-

where would you get a stack of bibles from steve?

A little birdy told me earlybirds are gettin something?
Can you remember.... tony.....matt?

Or is it still a secret...........oops.....

Ah yes, im sure its a go Sparra, was it,

If you get your rego form in before september 28th you get TWO FREE ---- ---- ----- ----- ----- ---- ??

Where is everyone...
Matt...
tony..
Nathan......
Wayne......
you guys know I cant keep a secret
cmon :questionmark:....some one tell em:listen:

Last edited:
What's that mate?

Tell 'em how they get 2 free Muster Raffle tickets if they register & pay for the Muster before the end of August - click this>> http://www.navara.asia/showthread.php?t=29140

Or, how the Muster Raffle ticket booth is now open and they can get tickets to win some amazing gear from our fabulous sponsors - click this >> http://www.navara.asia/showthread.php?t=29139

Where is everyone...
Matt...
tony..
Nathan......
Wayne......
you guys know I cant keep a secret
cmon :questionmark:....some one tell em:listen:

that's right
2 free tickets
do we backdate it for gonzo?

This made me laugh and all i could think of was the carpet add, the little doers, "tell em the price son! tell em the price!!" hahaha

jokes aside it is a good deal i reckon, last year you got a little discount to be an early bird this year you actually get more value in the tickets PLUS they could win you prises worth well over $500!!

The "Ultimate suspension " has put up $500 voucher that can be used for anything they sell, "wind Booster" throttle controllers, disc brake rotors, bull bars and of course al there awesome suspension range springs shocks and leaves

2014 Muster Rego Forms need to be sent in before 29 September

coz we need time to arrange the order for the Muster Shirts

Keep the forms coming guys.

We need more of you fellas form other states to come, maybe get a group trip going stopping on the way??

Whats the deal if i wanted to come for just the saturday

what do what to do mate? just the day trip?

can you swag it for sat night and hang for the sunday and the prizes? we have loads of massive prises.
we will also be doing a small but fun little 4x4 track on sunday morning before the raffle draw.

the raffle draw works where you pick what prize you want off the table, so if your ticket gets called you could pick the $990 voucher from Harrop for your e-locker?

we also have a number plate draw for every one that attends.

Hey Nathan. Is their a cut of date for attendance. I'm going to try and come along but have to wait till it gets closer before I can commit.

Back